Fabbri Bici Ok3 MTB rear bicycle carrier up to the tailgate Special MTB 29 “Inch – Art. 6201814 in aluminum with extra large wheel rails for MTB 125 cm – bicycle stop arms included in the set
Technical information for rear bicycles for transport 3 Mountain-Bike bicycles:
Bike Series Ok included Adapter *: car rear bike carrier for transporting 2 or 3 MTB bikes, made for cars with standard hood or tailgate, as well as for cars with spoiler *, glass rear windows * or plastic bumpers *.
Characteristics of Fabbri OK 3 MTB:
– Made of electro-welded aluminum = triple robustness = absolute safety even in extreme situations for transport to 3-bikes
– Mounting of bicycles with 360 ° rotating aluminum arms with rubber frame protection on robust aluminum profiles
– Foldable when traveling in a loft (without bikes) = smaller footprint = increased safety
– With “Screwdriver” system for aluminum protection in fastening screws
– With 6 serrated rack joints in double radius ABS for a perfect seal, even on bumpy roads and dirt tracks
– With 6 buckles and 6 straps with high quality scratch resistant plasticized hooks including adapter
– With rugged straps and robust scarves made of scratch-resistant rubber for attaching wheeled bicycles
– Frame height Bike OK 3 MTB 750 mm
– Frame diameter ø 30-50 mm, frame mounting cable 320 mm included
– Track length: 1250 mm> extension Max. 1300 for MTB wheels with larger width: 2.5 / 2.7 “about 68 mm and wheelbase 1150 mm – with wheel clamping with adjustable straps for easy closing.
– It does not cover the plate, so it is not necessary to buy a repeater plate
* The adapter is an indispensable part for mounting the bike carriers on all those rear doors in which it is not possible to securely anchor the hooks – Cars equipped with rear spoilers or aerodynamic appendages in plastic.
As you can verify, the adapter is located directly in every product package that may need to be used.
Check the compatibility of your car: https://www.fabbri.info/
++ Autorama, official carriers of locksmiths ++
Made in Italy