Aerodynamic roof racks with Beamar foot set aluminium 120cm. (lxwxh) 1200x80x26 mm.
With these Farad roof racks you have roof racks that lie low on the roof for an even better aerodynamic result, the underside of the beam is about 3cm above the roof railing of the car.
– Roof racks of the Italian brand Farad are known for their high load capacity.
– Farad aerodynamic roof racks for the BMW X1 2009-2014 5drs. with closed/integrated roof railing.
– Reduced noise and resistance.
– Reduced fuel consumption due to its elegant wing shape, so called wing, making it whisper-quiet.
– Aluminium (light weight).
– Black powder coated (has passed the 2000 hour Xeno tests).
– Maximum load is 100kg.
– Width 80mm. height 26mm.
– TUV certified.
– City Crash Test.
– It’s easy to assemble.
– T-slot for use with T-adapter or accessories.
– No extra tools needed than the supplied wrench.
– Set of 2 roof racks with feet and locks.
– 3-year warranty.
– Roof racks 120cm. aluminium with foot set B3.
There are no reviews yet.