Buy Yakima FlushBar?
The FlushBar blends seamlessly with your vehicle’s design to provide superior aerodynamic performance, the lowest drag, and the quietest ride possible.
- Available in anodized silver or powder coated black finish
- The black finish is a combination of protective e-coating and powder coating for long-lasting durability
- The protective coating has been tested against uv and a corrosive, salty environment to ensure color fastness
- Aerodynamic profile reduces noise and drag by up to 70%
- Installs with a vehicle-specific Yakima SmartFoot™ mounting kit
- T-slot for seamless mounting of Yakima accessories
- Yakima SmartFill™ technology allows for quick installation of accessories
- The PerformaRidge™ regulates the laminar airflow across the rod, reducing drag and wind noise
- Includes integrated system lock (ILS)
This roof rack is city crash approved and has a maximum load capacity of 100 kilograms.
The splendor of Yakima is not just on the surface. A streamlined wing-like rod shape, PerformaRidge™ design and our PerformaFill™ technology ensure the best performance. No longer are crossbars a hindrance. The aerodynamic design reduces drag and noise to almost zero. The result is a quiet, fuel-efficient ride for many years that exceeds even the most demanding standards.
There are no reviews yet.